Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 1: Where Babies Come From

I work from home. I do the dishes, laundry, and watch the Food Network for recipe ideas (I rarely execute those recipes though. I find them to be pretty over-the-top most of the time--do YOU have fresh fennel in your pantry? Because I sure as shit don't). I pack lunch for my PhD- pursuing wife and make sure she has enough coffee to get through her day. I take my dogs for their morning walk, then I watch Sportscenter.

This is my day. Every day. I am a house husband...and I like it.

Read this blog, and you'll know what it's like to be a house husband. Read this blog, and you'll be required to help me come up with a phrase that's better than "house-husband," because it sounds douchie.

I'm out to prove that topics such as recipes for spicy chocolate cupcakes and whether Mike Vick's $100 million contract is justified can be discussed on the same blog.

I am house-husband: Hear me bake.

No comments:

Post a Comment